District launches surveys for Bass Lake, Echo Lake, Leonard Lake, Stewart Lake, and Three Mile Lake
The District of Muskoka has launched public surveys for each of the 5 lakes currently undergoing a causation study in Muskoka. The goal of the surveys is to gather information on Bass Lake, Echo Lake, Leonard Lake, Stewart Lake, and Three Mile Lake, their use, and observations of water quality, and how it has changed over time.
To ensure information is considered as part of these studies, stakeholders with knowledge of these specific lakes, algae blooms, and overall water quality are being asked to complete the surveys to share this information with the District.
The surveys are available until May 27th, 2021
To take the survey and stay informed of the causation studies that are of interest to you, including opportunities to participate and provide information to the consultant(s), subscribe to the Engage Muskoka project pages linked below:
- Bass Lake, Town of Gravenhurst – Take the Survey Now!
- Echo Lake, Township of Lake of Bays – Take the Survey Now!
- Leonard Lake, Township of Muskoka Lakes - Take the Survey Now!
- Stewart Lake, Townships of Georgian Bay and Muskoka Lakes - Take the Survey Now!
- Three Mile Lake, Township of Muskoka Lakes - Take the Survey Now!