Driver charged with impaired after hitting traffic lights
The OPP arrested and charged a driver after investigating a single motor vehicle collision that occurred in Huntsville.
Police say that today at 12:07 a.m., members of the Huntsville Detachment responded to a single motor vehicle collision on highway 60 at its intersection with Szawloski Drive. The motor vehicle collided with a traffic light post causing damage to the traffic lights.
Following the police investigation into the circumstance of the collision, 28 year old Tyler Godin-Blake, of Huntsville was charged with:
- Operation of a motor vehicle while impaired
- Failure to comply with demand
- Being a novice driver with a blood alcohol concentration above zero
- Careless driving
- Drive motor vehicle with liquor readily available, and
- Drive motor vehicle with handled communication device
The accused was released from custody and is scheduled to appear in court on September 27, 2022.