Dryer Fire Causes Heavy Damage To Huntsville Home

Posted: 2019-09-13 07:00:56 By: hbr

Yesterday, the Huntsville/Lake of Bays Fire Department responded to a reported fire from a clothes dryer around 5:30pm on East Elliott Street in Huntsville. When crews arrived, they encountered heavy smoke and fire at the rear of the structure that had spread into the roof and attic areas. 
Assistance was requested from Port Sydney Station 3.

The fire was quickly brought under control.

Two occupants who discovered the fire made it safely outside. There are no injuries reported. The home suffered extensive smoke and fire damage. 

Today Is: 2020-01-22 - Week: 3 - 1969-12-01