Electrical fire closes Bracebridge arena
Everyone inside the Bracebridge Memorial Arena were able to leave the building safely on Tuesday after an electrical fire started in the facility.
A video that has now gone viral on social media shows the building's hydro cables igniting and catching fire.
Mike Peake, Deputy Fire Chief for the Bracebridge Fire Department, says that personnel from the town were outside making sure everyone was okay when firefighters arrived.
Town personnel and an electrician are working to determine the next course of action.
Its not clear when the building will re-open.