Gravenhurst Asks Residents To Be Neighbourly
Whether you’ve lived on your street for years, just moved in, or are renting for the weekend, the Town of Gravenhurst asks residents and visitors to consider yourself a neighbour to those around you.
The town says being a good neighbour means:
- Being friendly and approachable
- Working together to resolve issues
- Keeping noise and music to a reasonable level
- Parking in a respectful manner, and not on neighbouring properties
- Keeping your property tidy, and free of garbage
- Follow outdoor burning restrictions and Fire Danger ratings
The town says if your neighbour or renter is not following Town by-laws, it is always best to talk to them directly for they may not be aware of the issue.
And if you have tried the friendly approach and it has not worked, you can approach the Town for assistance by calling the By-law Division.