Huntsville Sends Out Voter Information Letters
The Town of Huntsville is advising residents to watch for your Voter Information Letter which will be in the Mail the last week in September.
The 2018 Huntsville Municipal Election will be conducted using Internet and Telephone Voting only. No paper ballots or proxies.
You can vote anytime between Friday, October 12, 2017 and Monday, October 22, 2017 up to 8:00 p.m.
Here’s how to vote by Internet and Telephone:
- Access the website or phone number listed on your Voter Information Letter.
- Follow the instructions to enter voter credentials.
- Read and accept the mandatory “Declaration of Qualification and Acknowledgement of Offences Statement”.
- Follow the prompts to move from one race to the next until the desired votes have been cast.
- Confirm and submit.
It’s that easy!!
If your Voter Information Letter does not arrive in the mail by October 12, 2018, electors should visit or call the Municipal Office.
The Election Help Centre, 37 Main Street East (Municipal Office) opens on the first day of voting. The Election Help Centre will be equipped with Touch Screens; Computers and Telephones.
Voter assistance will be available at the Election Help Centre on the following dates and times:
- Friday October 12, 2017 - 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday October 13, 2017 - 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Monday October 15, 2017 - 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Tuesday October 16, 2017 - 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Wednesday October 17, 2017 - 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Thursday October 18, 2017 - 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Friday October 19, 2017 - 8:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday October 20, 2017 - 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
- Monday October 22, 2017 - 10:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.