Investigation Results In Recovery Of $10,000 Worth Of Stolen Property
Huntsville OPP have charged two persons form Nipissing Township with criminal code property offences.
Police say that on Sunday July 19th, they initiated a shoplifting investigation along with an investigation into a break enter and theft at Canadian Tire in Huntsville.
On Tuesday, police executed a warrant at a residence in Nipissing Township.
As a result of the search a number of items including tools, a snowblower, riding lawn mower and an ATV, all valued at over $37,000 was recovered by police.
48-year-old Matthew Kilbourne of Nippissing Twp. was arrested and charged with:
- Two counts of theft under $5000.
- Break, enter a place.
- Possession of break in instruments.
- Two counts of destroying a vehicle identification number.
- Possession of property obtained by crime over $5000
Kilbourne was held in custody for a Bail Hearing yesterday.
Also charged was 49-year-old Colleen Spencer who faces a charge of:
- Possession of property obtained by crime over $5000.