Man Charged With Possession Of Meth And Identity Theft
Last Tuesday, Police (OPP) stopped a vehicle in Perry Twp. after recognizing the driver who had outstanding arrest warrants.
Police say the driver provided a false name and was subsequently arrested. The driver was in possession of crystal-methamphetamine and had forged documents.
Police charged 30 year-old Jonathan Demaral, of Toronto, Ontario with:
- Personation with intent to avoid arrest
- Three counts of Possession of a forged document
- Three counts of Identity theft
- Possession of a schedule I substance - other drug
- Possession of a schedule I substance -methamphetamine,
The accused was released from police custody and is scheduled to appear in a Sundridge court on Thursday August 27, 2020.