Pair Face Drug Charges After Traffic Stop
On Wednesday January 15th, Bracebridge OPP conducted a traffic stop on Woodchester Avenue after noticing some concerning driving behaviour. Police say that neither the driver nor the passenger had permission to be using the vehicle, resulting in charges for 29 year-old Jesse Adair of Muskoka Lakes Township, who was charged with:
- Impaired Operation by Drug
- Trafficking in Schedule I Substance - Methamphetamines
- Take Motor Vehicle without Consent
- Possession of Property Obtained by Crime
- 3 counts of Driving while Prohibited
- Drive Vehicle with Cannabis Readily Available
He will appear in a Bracebridge court for a Bail Hearing today.
The passenger, 18 year-old Scott Richardson of Bracebridge, faces a number of similar charges. He will appear on February 18th to answer to his charges.