Police Lay Charges After Stolen Goods Recovered In Innisfil
Bracebridge OPP have been investigating the theft of several high-end items valued at approximately $40,000 in the Gravenhurst and Bracebridge area including a Sea-doo, trailers and five Yamaha motorcycles.
Yesterday, officers executed a warrant at an address in Innisfil and recovered the stolen property with the exception of two motorcycles.
Police arrested and charged 23 year-old James Hamilton of Innisfil, with
- Break and Enter
- Disguise with Intent
- Possession of Break In Instruments
- 4 counts of Possession of Property Obtained by Crime Over $5000
- 2 counts of Possession of Property Obtained by Crime Under $5000
- 4 counts of Theft Over $5000 of a Motor Vehicle
- 3 counts of Theft Over $5000
- 2 counts of Theft Under $5000
- Trafficking in Property Obtained by Crime
He was held in custody and will appear for a bail hearing on May 22, 2020.
Two other men from Innisfil, have been charged with multiple counts of Possession of Property Obtained by Crime