Residents Moved After Small Fire At The Pines
The District of Muskoka is advising that at approximately 6:30 am this morning, some residents in the Pines Long Term Care facility in Bracebridge were evacuated to the main lobby due to smoke triggered from a dishwasher fire.
The District says that Emergency services were on scene quickly and all residents are safe, and being cared for while work to repair their home areas is underway.
Residents will be returning to their home areas once it is determined that it is safe to do so.
The District is asking that everyone refrain from visiting residents at the home until further notice.