Road Closures For Ironman 70.3 On Sunday
The Ironman 70.3 takes place on Sunday and will bring thousands of competitors who will be running, swimming and biking in the area.
Parking lots around the Canada Summit Centre will be closed for the event and boaters are being asked to avoid the swim area of the course.
There will be several road closures and lane reductions to accommodate the running and biking portions of the competition.
- Park Drive from Brunel Road to Brunel Road closed 7am-5pm
- River Road/Princess Street from Brunel Road to Main Street partially closed 7am-5pm
- Old Ferguson Road from Aspdin Road to Madill Church Road partially closed 7am-5pm
- Madill Church Road from Old Ferguson Road to Gun Club Road partially closed 7am-5pm
- Gun Club Road from Madill Church Road to Old Ferguson Road partially closed 7am-5pm
- Lakewood Park Road from Aspdin Road to Lakeshore Road partially closed 7am-5pm
- Lakeshore Road from Lakewood Park Road to Dead End at Trail partially closed 7am-5pm
District Road Closures:
- Brunel Road from Main Street to Forbes Hill Drive closed 7am-5pm
- Brunel Road from Forbes Hill Drive to Hwy 117 (Baysville) partially closed 7am-3pm
- Hwy 117 from Brunel Road to Main Street in Dorset partially closed 7am-3pm
- Muskoka Road 3/Aspdin Road from Centre Street to Chaffey Street closed from 7am-5pm
- Highway 11 Bridge over hwy 11 from partially closed from 7am-5pm
- Main Street from Centre Street to Railway Tracks (West of hwy 11) partially closed 7am-5pm
- Highway 11 Bridge on and off ramps closed from 7am to 5pm
Parking Lot Closures:
- Canada Summit Centre parking lot closed until 8pm
- Camp Kitchen Road parking lot closed until 5pm