Two People Face Charges Including Theft & Possession Charges
On Christmas Day at approximately 5:20 p.m., the Huntsville OPP conducted a traffic stop on a vehicle travelling on Main Street West in Huntsville.
Police say that the vehicle was reported stolen from Mindemmoya. Both occupants were subsequently arrested and charged.
33 year old Ashley Allan, of Billings Township, is charged with:
- Possession of Property Obtained by Crime Over $5,000.
38 year old James Belland, of Carnarvon Township, is charged with:
- Possession of Property Obtained by Crime Over $5,000;
- Possession of a Schedule I Substance - Opioid;
- Possession of a Schedule I Substance - Cocaine;
- Possession of Prohibited or Restricted Weapon at Unauthorized Place;
- Possession of Firearm or Ammunition Contrary to Prohibition Order; and
- Possession of a Schedule III Substance.
The accused are expected to appear in a Huntsville Court at a later date to answer to the charges.