$175,000 in new donations announced for Bracebridge's new community centre
The Town of Bracebridge announced yesterday more community sponsors contributing to bringing the new Muskoka Lumber Community Centre to fruition.
Through their generous contributions, organizations and community members will become named sponsors in the facility.
Over $175,000 in new contributions to the new state of the art facility with donations from businesses and residents was announced including:
Coulson Family Bracebridge Library
- Conklin’s Construction, contributing $40,000 over 20 years for naming rights to the media lab;
- Santa’s Village, contributing $35,000 over 20 years for naming rights to the children’s craft room;
- Jeffrey and Marsha Smart, contributing $20,000 over 15 years for naming rights to the boardroom;
- White Pine Contracting. contributing $20,000 over 20 years for naming rights to the community lounge; and
- Rena Liebster, contributing $15,000 over 20 years for naming rights to a tutorial room.
Muskoka Lumber Community Centre
- Connor Ryan - Investment and Wealth Advisor RBC Dominion Securities, contributing $35,000 over 15 years for naming rights to a changeroom in the Proline Rentals Fieldhouse.
In addition, thank you to Muskoka Royale for their generous $10,000 donation.
Construction of the facility is well underway and a significant portion of the outer shell is complete. During the summer months, work will focus on roofing, exterior wall insulation, concrete flooring, the external pond and retaining wall, and more.