MAHC Announce Award Of Excellence Winners
Muskoka Algonquin Healthcare (MAHC) recognized four recipients of the 13th annual Board Award of Excellence in late June.
The winners of the 2020 are:
- Khaled Salem, Chief of Internal Medicine
- Ruth Shaw, Registered Nurse, Intensive Care Unit
- Sandy Harris, Accounting Clerk
Ellen Stilwell, Manager of Laboratory Services/Infection Prevention and Control Lead
This year, 12 individuals were nominated by their hospital peers for the Award of Excellence.
The nominees further included:
- Allyson Snelling, Communications Officer
- Brad Beers, Registered Nurse, ICU
- Cheryl Rainey, Registered Nurse, ICU
- Vicki Dechert, Physician
- James Hoag, Medical Device Reprocessing Technician
- Janice Raine, Director of Clinic Services & Nursing
- Kim Rose, Manager of Human Resources
- Tammy Tkachuk, Executive Assistant
The Celebration of Excellence video can be viewed online from MAHC’s YouTube channel.