Pair Face A Litany Of Charges After Police Seize Crack & Cocaine
On Friday, November 19, Police observed a car doing 151 km in 100 km zone in the south bound lanes of Highway 11 near Old North Rd., in Huntsville.
Police stopped the vehicle and seized:
- Approximately 555.6 grams of suspected crack cocaine
- 115.27 grams of suspected cocaine
- Canadian Currency in excess of $10,000
The driver, 21-year-old Feisal Jibril of Toronto, has been charged with:
- Possession of a schedule I substance for the purpose of trafficking- crack cocaine
- Possession of a schedule I substance for the purpose of trafficking- cocaine
- Possession of property obtained by crime under $5000
- Flight from Peace Officer and
- Race motor vehicle,
The passenger, 22 year old Rodrigo Martinez, of Orillia, faces the same charges plus:
- Two counts of failing to comply with release order
- Fail to comply with probation order.
- Personation with intent to avoid arrest, prosecution or obstruct justice
Both accused are scheduled to appear in the Ontario Court of Justice in Huntsville on December 15, 2021.