Renovations Underway At Bracebridge's Bird Mill Mews
The Town of Bracebridge has awarded a contract to Adem’s Restoration for the completion of an exterior renovation of the Bird Mill Mews facility located at 3 Ecclestone Drive beside the Silver Bridge.
Bird Mill Mews was an integral part of the Bird Woollen Mills, established by Henry J. Bird in 1872, to store raw wool and manufacture woollen products. By the 1940’s, the building was closed and remained virtually untouched until 1993, when it was completely renovated by the Town.
Bird Mill Mews now houses the Bracebridge Chamber of Commerce offices, Club One Night Club, Riverwalk Restaurant and Visitor Information Centre.
Construction is scheduled to be completed in September.