Two Men Arrested With Crack Cocaine
The OPP Street Crime Unit conducted an investigation into two men trafficking crack cocaine in Huntsville yesterday.
Police say that they arrested one man who had approximately two (2) ounces of crack cocaine in his vehicle. A second male was arrested later at the hotel that the two men were staying at.
Last night, a search warrant was executed at the room that they had been staying in. Officers located approximately eight (8) ounces of crack cocaine, $1365 in Canadian currency, and two (2) loaded hand guns with prohibited magazines. The total street value of the cocaine and the currency seized is over $30,000.
26 year old Daniel Julius Robinson, and 25 year old Jake Robert Small, both of Scarborough face charges including:
- Possession of a Schedule 1 Substance - Cocaine for the Purpose of Trafficking
- Possession of Property Obtained by Crime Under $5000
- Careless Storage of a Firearm
- Unauthorized Possession of a Restricted Firearm
- Possession of a Prohibited Device - Over Capacity Magazine
- Possession of a Loaded Restricted Firearm
- Possession of a Firearm/Ammunition contrary to Prohibition Order
Both accused have been held for a bail hearing today.