Home Depot to re-open today after fire
An smoking cardboard box caused an evacuation at the Home Depot in Huntsville yesterday.
Firefighters responded to reports of smoke in the building on Thursday morning. By the time crews arrived, workers at the store located the source of the smoke, a cardboard box on the roof that caught fire. Workers were able to put the fire out by the time firefighters arrived.
Despite the incident, the store will re-open today after being closed since February 5th, due to another fire in the paint dept.