Police Charge Driver With Drugs and Weapons Offences
OPP were on general patrol on Highway 400 in Seguin Township in the early morning hours on Monday when officers stopped a vehicle and initiated a drug investigation.
Police seized drugs, over $3000 cash and a taser.
23 year old Annie Tomei of Oakville, Ontario was charged with:
- Unauthorized possession of a weapon,
- Occupant of a motor vehicle knowing there was a restricted or prohibited weapon,
- Possession of proceeds of property obtained by crime - over $5000,
- Possession of a Schedule III substance for the purpose of trafficking,
- Possession of illicit cannabis, and
- Fail to use lower beam – following a car
The accused is scheduled to appear in a Parry Sound Court on August 5, 2021.