Virtual Event for Those Who Want to go Back to College
Georgian offering virtual event for people who want to go back to college
If you are thinking of training for a new career but don’t know where to start?
The college is offering a Get Help to Go Back virtual event on Tuesday, Oct. 27, from 6 to 7 p.m.
Where participants can:
- learn about Georgian’s flexible study options, including 130+ programs and opportunities for full-time, part-time and online delivery
- explore ways to enhance their skills and upgrade their academics
- get information on the supports available to students
- discover financial aid options
- hear about Second Career, a government program that helps laid off workers train for high-demand jobs
- get an update on Georgian’s program delivery plans for fall semester
Kristy Linklater, Manager of Marketing and Recruitment said “In this economic climate we find ourselves in, there are many people who want to change their career, but may need to get additional training before they can. Get Help to Go Back is ideal for those thinking of training for a new career, or even upgrading their skills, but aren’t sure where to start.”
Register online and get full details at GeorgianCollege.ca/GetHelptoGoBack.