Support Hospice Huntsville Today, by making a donation during The Bay's Radiothon
Today we are asking you to help your community buying calling to Hunters Bay Radio and making a donation to Hospice Huntsville, a very important facility in our community.
To operate the Algonquin Grace Residential Hospice, Hospice Huntsville needs to raise at least $1,800 each and every day. Each year, Algonquin Grace receives funding that supports 40% of the annual operating budget. The remaining 60% of operating costs must be fundraised each year. These funds support their 5 residential hospice beds as well as visiting hospice services and grief and bereavement services in both one-to-one and group settings.
Your Hospice Radiothon gift is essential to providing the programs, services provides free of charge to the community.
Call us at 705-224-2527 or text “Donate” to 705-224-2527. You can also donate online at HuntersBayRadio.com